Film & Photography
Let us be the backdrop of your next historic shoot.
The History & Culture Center of Williamson County is where historic moments live.
Whether you’re filming a bar scene in a rustic tavern, shooting a living room scene for television, or planning a styled photoshoot, let us provide the perfect backdrop to your next masterpiece. With multiple levels and rooms, this historic National Register building can accommodate multiple scenes, styles, and backgrounds all under one roof.
Our venue is perfect for your next film or photography shoot!
- Living Room Scenes
- Bar Scenes
- Restaurant & Kitchen Scenes
- Hardwood Floors
- Brick Walls
- Rustic & Historic visuals
- Flexible Open Areas
- Free Parking: 40 on-premises parking spots available along with street parking and parking deck nearby
Benefits of The Center:
- LOCATION: A historic, unique building located in downtown Franklin, walkable to the historic shopping district also known as “America’s Favorite Main Street District” and one block from The Harpeth Hotel
- EASE: No cost parking, low traffic area
- ACCESS: The Center is in the heart of historic downtown Franklin, the county seat of Williamson County only a short distance from major highways.
- COMMUNITY: Rental proceeds benefit local nonprofits The History & Culture Center and the Heritage Foundation of Williamson County
Need a Breathtaking Theatrical Space?
Mere blocks from The History & Culture Center is The Franklin Theatre. This sister venue is also available to rent for film and photo shoots. Contact us to learn more.
Complete the form below and let us show you around.