Enter to Win a Free Event at The History & Culture Center
To mark the availability of The History & Culture Center for private events, we are awarding a free event rental to be hosted at The Center for one randomly selected Williamson County nonprofit.
Host a fundraiser or any gathering that will help your nonprofit’s cause. This former McConnell House building hosted numerous private events in the past, and its legacy of inspired gatherings held at this historic National Register property will continue under The History & Culture Center courtesy of the Heritage Foundation of Williamson County.
- One nonprofit will be chosen at random
- Entries must be received no later than September 30, 2022
- Private Event rental includes free use of The History & Culture Center building at a mutually-agreeable date before March 31, 2023
- Costs associated with food, beverage, or event production (additional lights, sound, etc.) are not included
- Nonprofit must serve Williamson County and be able to show IRS Determination Letter confirming nonprofit status
- Limit one entry per organization