Local Nonprofits can ENTER HERE to win a Free Event at The Center.
The perfect venue to host your special day.
The History & Culture Center of Williamson County is where historic moments live.
Whether you’re wanting to host your special day or other aspects of your nuptials, The Center’s historic appeal, beautiful décor, and versatile configurations provide the perfect backdrop to your historic moments. Our team of experts will collaborate with brides, grooms, families, or wedding planners to ensure that the venue is the last worry on anyone’s mind.
Discover our distinctive setting and full-service offerings then let your ceremonial event add to the historic moments that have taken place here.
- Wedding Ceremonies
- Bridal Showers
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinners
- Bachelorette Parties
Features of The Center:
- Hosts up to 200 guests reception style, or 100 guests in fully seated multi-level configuration
- Private greenroom comfortably hosts 10 people
- Plenty of diverse, beautiful on-premises photo opportunities
- Walkable to charming historic Downtown Franklin Main Street for additional photo opportunities. It has been named “America’s Favorite Main Street District”
- Work with our team to select a caterer from our list of preferred vendors, or hire your own
- Beautiful exposed brick, hardwood floors and iron accents provide an historic, industrial chic atmosphere
- Free Parking: 40 on-premises parking spots available along with street parking and parking deck nearby
- Multi-level floors provide a versatile space for seated and reception configurations
Benefits of The Center:
- LOCATION: A historic, unique building located in downtown Franklin, walkable to the historic shopping district also known as “America’s Favorite Main Street District” and one block from The Harpeth Hotel
- EASE: No cost parking, low traffic area
- ACCESS: The Center is in the heart of historic downtown Franklin, the county seat of Williamson County only a short distance from major highways.
- EXPERTISE: Access to our preferred list of vendors including photographers, transportation, caterers, florists, etc.
- COMMUNITY: Rental proceeds benefit local nonprofits The History & Culture Center and the Heritage Foundation of Williamson County
Need a Breathtaking Theatrical Space?
Mere blocks from The History & Culture Center is The Franklin Theatre. This sister venue is also available to rent for private events and can serve as a perfect complement to anything happening at The Center. Contact Jessica Pfranger at 615-591-8500 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about using any Heritage Foundation destination for your private event.
Complete the form below and let us show you around.